French 8, French 9, Band 8

Madame Douglas Room 108

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TOC

TOC stands for Teacher on call, a very important person in our school district.  This week, I have been away because of a swollen throat and sore voice.  I am very grateful to my TOC's who have made it possible for me to rest, knowing my students are in good hands!

Grade 9 students should be finishing Ma Vie En Rose, and we will be discussing this film and its relevance as soon as I can speak again.  Also, you should be studying the verbs pouvoir and vouloir, which mean, to be able and to want, respectively.  During this unit, you will be required to memorize a dialogue and present it with a partner!

Grade 8 students should be finishing Les choristes.  We will be discussing this film, and evaluating aspects of it.  You should be studying your new vocabulary and dialogue for Unite 4.

Thank you, students, for your kindness and your attention to Mme. McGowan, my TOC.

No comments:

Post a Comment